I dragged my feet in creating a separate study guide for the test on chapter 22 as I'm realizing that most of what you need is on the work that was handed back to you in class on Friday or the work that is due on the Block Day. The items that either were not on those sheets or that people missed are mentioned below:
- Zollverein: Customs union in the German Confederation, led by Prussia to promote common policies and industrialization. Austria chooses not to join, which will have fateful consequences.
- Look back over the Putting Out System/ growth of Cottage Industries and their role in promoting the Industrial Revolution and Urbanization.
- The Great Exhibition of 1851/ Crystal Palace. What was it, what was it's purpose, what does it tell us about the story of industrialization?
- Really, the rest of what I will ask is on the Reading Study Guides. We will have some time on the Block Day to recap as well. Authors, Laws, and Inventions make great questions. Keep the big picture in mind as you look them over!
- Study session if you want after school on Tuesday or at lunch on Wednesday.